Merged requested to merge 566-ui-enlarge-the-ct-view-axial-sagital-and-frontal-on-sightviewer into dev
These changes allow to enlarge one of the CT views by double-clicking on it. It is possible for it to restore its original size by double-clicking it again.
For this to work, it was needed to know when the view is double-clicked at the application level. To allow this, the SEvent adaptor was added, which has a signal which is triggered when the scene receives the specified input event.
Closes #566 (closed)
How to test it?
- Launch SightViewer
- Load an image (for example sight-data/sight/image/inr/image.inr.gz)
- Enable the Negato view
- Double-click on the axial view. It should be enlarged.
- Double-click on the axial view again. The other views should reappear.
- Do the same for each negato views.
- Enable the Volume view. The main scene should be enlarged a usual.
A screenshot of SightViewer where the axial view was enlarged.