Merged requested to merge 1023-fix-core-password-management-is-broken into dev
- restore BadPassword exception
- changed inputDialog to return value and a boolean to know if user canceled it
- allow closing sight if user cancel or if wrong password have been entered 3 times
- updated ExActivities plugin configuration to force encryption and to exit on password error
- "once" passwod policy configuration has been changed to "global": "global" which means the global password will be used, if set, otherwise or if wrong, it will be asked to the user
- "default" configuration has been removed. User should simply not set any configuration if they want the default to apply
Closes #1023 (closed)
How to test it?
- Delete ExActivities preferences
rm -rf ~/.config/sight/ExActivities
- Launch ExActivities
- test "cancel" -> the application should exit
- test "ok" with empty password -> empty password is used, but still encrypted with salt...
- relaunch and enter a wrong password (remember, the good one from previous step is "") -> message with retry / cancel
- retry 3x -> application exit
- cancel -> application exit
- good "" password -> ok !